Enchilada Dipping Rice – seriously delicious!! Serve as a dip with chips or as a main dish. Everyone LOVES this yummy Mexican casserole!!! Ground beef, taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, cheese soup, refried beans, rice and cheese. Can make in advance and refrigerate until ready to bake. We make this at least once a month!
- 2 lbs ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained.
- 1 (10-oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup (or plain cheese soup)
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1 (16-oz) can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Please Click “Next” or “Open” To Read More